Disclosure :: Our 2022 Teacher of the Year campaign is sponsored by our partners at Children’s Hospital New Orleans.
2022 New Orleans Mom Teacher of the Year
There are not enough ways to say THANK YOU for all that our beloved teachers have done for us and our children, especially over the last few years. Thank you for your flexibility, thank you for you putting in extra hours, thank you for coming up with creative lesson plans to keep your students engaged, thank you for spending your hard-earned money on classroom supplies. Thank you for your unending devotion to our children and our families. One small way we thought we could extend our appreciation is to honor one very deserving teacher with our 2022 New Orleans Mom Teacher of the Year title!
Whether s/he teaches our little ones in preschool or imparts his/her knowledge on our kiddos finding their way in middle school or spends his/her days preparing our teenagers to go off to college, his/her role as a teacher involves so much more than the title implies. And for that, s/he deserves to be recognized.
What is the 2022 New Orleans Mom Teacher of the Year?
We are now accepting submissions for the “2022 New Orleans Mom Teacher of the Year.” We are looking for a local teacher that stands out among the crowd. Ask yourself:
- Does s/he go above and beyond his/her role as a teacher and make a difference in the lives of the children s/he teaches each day?
- Does s/he set an example and offer encouragement for other educators and parents around him/her?
- Does s/he play a vital part in the New Orleans community?
- Does s/he do an outstanding job in his/her role as an educator, inside and outside of the classroom?
It might be your child’s teacher, your family member, your neighbor, your co-worker, or your best friend. We want to hear about the teachers that inspire you! Nominations will be accepted from EVERYONE … parents, colleagues, friends, and even students themselves.
How to Nominate Someone for 2022 New Orleans Mom Teacher of the Year:
- Complete the form below to nominate YOUR Teacher of the Year!
- Please limit submissions to 500 words or less.
- Submissions will be accepted through Friday, April 15th at 10pm CST.
- The New Orleans Mom team will determine the finalists who will be featured on New Orleans Mom and Instagram Stories on Monday, April 25th.
- A team of objective judges will determine the New Orleans Mom Teacher of the Year from those finalists.
- The 2022 New Orleans Mom Teacher of the Year will be announced on Monday, May 2nd!
Not only will the winner be crowned the 2022 New Orleans Mom Teacher of the Year, but s/he will also win the fabulous prize package giveaway valued over $1,000 including:
- SkinCeuticals Selfcare and More Package (with 10 units of Botox) from Sanova Dermatology (value of $386)
- One year membership to KreweCar (value of $120)
- Stock the Pantry Box from Jambalaya Girl (value of $25)
- $50 Gift Card to Laalee Jewelry
- Gift Basket from Faubourg Brewing Company including a $50 gift card, Faubourg hat and Large DAT’SUMA IPA Tee (total value of $95)
- One Night in a Jr Suite or Deluxe King Room from Higgins Hotel (value of ~$240)
- Crawfish paddle cuff from Mimosa Handcrafted (value of $65)
- Roll On Bracelets from EMBARK Fine Jewelry (value of $38)