Disclosure :: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Good Eggs. That said, we thought EVERY mom in the city should know about a company that delivers fresh groceries for FREE (during certain hours) and has impeccable customer service.
7 Reasons to Try (And Love) Good Eggs
If you haven’t heard about Good Eggs yet, you’re in for a treat. We found Good Eggs when we were looking for a way to get nutritious food on the table for our families – without spending all day doing it. Good Eggs is an online grocery store right here in New Orleans featuring locally grown and prepared food, and they deliver for FREE, 7 days a week! You choose exactly what you want and when you want it and they bring it all right to you. They’ve got everything from fresh produce to meat, dairy, bread, sweet treats and (of course) eggs.
Here’s why we think shopping from the farmers and foodmakers on Good Eggs beats going to the grocery store:
- Better, Healthier Food :: Local food is fresher so, naturally, it tastes better! The Yellow Peaches are so sweet and juicy; they taste like peaches are supposed to!
- Less Hassle with Easy Online Ordering :: You can get your grocery shopping done while you’re at home, at work or even on the go. Your time is once again your own.
- Great Value :: You don’t have to sacrifice quality in order to get a good deal. The Good Eggs marketplace is chock full of affordable grocery staples. They’ve got freshly caught Catfish for just $7.99 per pound and Okra in bulk for $1.79 per pound. Hello, gumbo! Be sure to check out their Value Picks section, too, for weekly deals, bulk discounts & sample size items. And did we mention FREE delivery?
- NOLA Pride :: Shopping from local farmers and foodmakers means profits are reinvested in our local economy!
- Care For The Environment :: Good Eggs chooses the producers it works with carefully to make sure they’re using sustainable farming, fishing and ranching practices.
- Know What You’re Eating :: You can read about every producer on Good Eggs and find out where your food came from and how it was made. Try finding out that information at the supermarket—nearly impossible.
- FREE Apples All Week Long! Good Eggs is doing an amazing promotion this week where you can add a free bag of apples to your order! No better time to give them a try.