Disclosure :: This post is brought to you by our sponsors at Children’s Hospital of New Orleans.
It’s a Back to School Boogaloo for NOLA Public Schools Students and Agenda for Children families
Children’s Hospital New Orleans is helping NOLA students get back-to-school ready with a Back to School Boogaloo! Free school supplies, immunizations, sports physicals, haircuts, games, activities and more!
Join Children’s Hospital New Orleans on Saturday, July 22 from 10 am – 2 pm at the Joe W. Brown Park Recreation Center, located at 5601 Read Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70127. The event is presented by NOLA Public Schools, Agenda for Children, Children’s Hospital New Orleans and New Orleans East Hospital with the support of Councilmember Oliver Thomas. NOLA Public Schools and Agenda for Children students, and their families, can enjoy the following amenities and more:
- Health services and resources for kids ages 6 months–18 years
- Free enrollment with Children’s Hospital’s ThriveKids student wellness program for any at school health needs that arise during the school year
- Free immunizations for qualifying families through the Greater New Orleans Immunization Network
- Sports physicals, plus primary care & dental resources
- Free haircuts, school supplies, and more (while supplies last)
- Resources and activities for kids and families, free food and fun including live music, snoballs, games and more!