Father’s Day is almost here! Each year, we scratch our heads to come up with another useful, practical, special gift for the fathers in our life. What does he not already have? What will he actually use? It’s not a #1 Dad trophy or another neck tie. After conducting a very official (social media) poll, I’m sharing some gift ideas for the guy you want to celebrate.
Practical – Tactical Gift Ideas
- Knives (sporting, cooking, or fish filet knife)
- Ridge Wallet (I had to look this one up.)
- Watch – you should probably investigate the best type and style for your man.
- Ooni Koda Pizza Oven (I love gifts that mean I get to enjoy them too!)
- Oyster Bed – created locally and many sizes available. My husband loves his!
- Grill – ceramic, infrared, gas — there are many options!
- Local beer or liquor (Check out local distilleries and breweries.)
- New iPhone 12 (Pricey but you know he would use it daily!)
- Robot Lawnmower (like this Landroid from Worx)
- JBL Boombox
- Ear pods (One dad commented “really good ones that work!”)
Fun in the Sun
- Yeti Soft Cooler Backpack
- New Bike (Maybe a giftcard for the hubs to go pick out his own bike.)
- A day of golf with his friends
- Fishing Charter
- Weekend Getaway Guys’ Trip
- Tickets to a concert or a comedian
- Woodworking Package to build a custom piece of furniture
- Gondola Ride/Tubing Adventure/Jet Ski rental
- Personal Chef At Home Dining Experience
Our Dads deserve a special day to celebrate and thank them for all they do for us throughout the year. Even a simple gesture like a day of relaxation and handmade cards from the kids can bring a smile to Dad’s face. Sometimes, the simplest things are the best! I asked my husband what he wanted for Father’s Day. He said he just wanted to spend time with his wife and kids. He’s a sweetheart and means the world to us. I joke that he’s everyone’s favorite … even the dog. Thanks, babe, for all you do and for the big ways you love us each and every day. We’ll plan a great day to hang out together and relax (and also try to surprise him too!). What are you planning for your father or husband this Father’s Day?