Your Perfect Spring Vacation Awaits in Sandestin
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
#1 Resort in Destin
This sprawling 2,400-acre resort located in the heart of the Panhandle in popular South Walton, has been rated as the #1 Resort in Destin by U.S. News and World Report and is universally recognized as the finest resort on the Emerald Coast. It seems Sandestin’s awards stretch further than its 7.5 miles of pristine beaches and bayfront – and with good reason – Sandestin is a four-season resort for all ages.
Something for Everyone
There is something for everyone at this resort. Sandestin features nearly 1,300 deluxe accommodations, miles of beach and bay front, four championship golf courses, world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, marina, a variety of retail stores, fitness center, spa, and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a 29-acre pedestrian village featuring boutique shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and nightlife.
This spring from sunrise to sunset and beach to bay enjoy a full slate of complimentary events and activities for the whole family. Enjoy daily events such as ice cream socials, beach volleyball tournaments, beach yoga, evening luaus, putt putt, concerts, fireworks and more. The resort’s complimentary daily activities, weekly events and friendly competitions are part of Sandestin’s family-focused programming for spring vacations.
Time spent on Sandestin’s world-famous beaches with their white sand and warm emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, is priceless. And, with a full array of beach services, it is effortless as well. Soak up the fun in the sun with beautiful beaches, amazing events, endless shopping and more.
The resort has several ways to save this season and their reservations staff will work with you to find the best accommodations from the beach to the bay.
- 25% OFF this spring when you stay 4 nights or more. (code: FLOWER)
- 15% OFF when you stay March 16-May 24. (code: WAVES)
- Hot Dates & Rates starting at $89. (code: HOT)
- Sunday Cinema
- Beach Yoga
- Pick-up Basketball
- We all Scream for Ice Cream
- Putt Putt Challenge
- Sandcastle Building
- HydroFlight Mondays
- Cooking Class
- Beach Volleyball
- Family Fishing Tournament
- Cornhole Competition
- Wednesday Night Concerts
- Pirate Magic Show
- Live Music Fridays
- Easter Celebration, March 31: Enjoy visits with the Easter Bunny, kid’s crafts, inflatable fun zone, stilt walker making balloon animals, face painting and more.
- 32nd Sandestin Wine Festival, April 12-15: Uncork Some Fun in the Sun at the annual Sandestin Wine Festival! The event is known as the “Kentucky Derby of Wine Festivals” and regarded as one of the top wine festivals in the country. Enjoy this picture-perfect four-day event, complete with wine dinners by regional celebrity chefs, grand wine tastings, delicious food pairings, live music and a special Sunday brunch. Attendees will enjoy wine tastings showcasing hundreds of domestic and international wines. Plus, stay steps away or a simple tram ride away from the festival and enjoy 25% OFF deluxe accommodations and tickets. Visit here or call 855.516.WINE for details. (Code: WINE18)
- Vettes at the Village, April 21: Area corvette clubs bring “America’s Sports Car” to the Village Events Plaza. Corvettes will be shined to the max as these automotive icons zoom into the Village streets. Be a part of the show by voting on your favorite style & model. Take a trip to the Emerald Coast for fun, sun and Sandestin!
Start planning your Sandestin spring vacation by visiting here or call 877.422.0497.