Disclosure :: This post is sponsored by Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
The Top 5 Reasons to Give Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Your First Look for Your Next Vacation
The premier resort on Florida’s Gulf coast, Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, knows a thing or two about creating the perfect vacation. Here are 5 timely reasons why this resort continues to top the list of destinations.
1. Great Rates. Sandestin is making it very attractive to return this summer and fall offering several great rate options.
- Hot Dates & Rates. (code: HOT)
- 20% OFF when you stay weekdays. (code: BEACH)
- 25% OFF when booking 21 days in advance this summer. (code: SUMR17)
- 30% OFF 3 nights or more this fall. (code: SAVE30)
2. Vacation at one of the Top Rated Resorts – no passport required! Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is rated the #1 Resort in Destin by U.S. News and World Report and universally recognized as the finest resort on the Emerald Coast. The resort is also “destination central” with its seven miles of beach and bay front property, charming accommodations, restaurants and a multitude of activities on the beautiful Northwest Florida Gulf Coast. For residents in the Southeast, Sandestin is an easy drive from most areas. For those who prefer to fly, there are now direct flights from New Orleans (MSY) to the Destin – Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS).
3. A-Z Amenities. Beyond the beautiful beaches, Sandestin features 4 championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, full-service 113-slip marina with an array of water sports, a fleet of bicycles, an action-packed Baytowne Adventure zone featuring a zipline, ropes course, euro-bungy, rock wall, Adventure Landing Playground and more. After a day of play, guests can even indulge at Spa Sandestin featuring more than 50 professional services. Kids golf for free after 12 noon with a paying adult at Baytowne Golf Club. Sandestin packs in value with a host of complimentary amenities as well, including free rental of bicycles, kayaks, tennis courts; free fitness center access for adults; free children’s activities (in season) and resort-wide transportation service–offered every day of a guest’s stay.
4. Far From Your Average Guestroom. Forgo the standard room with two double beds. At Sandestin, the majority of accommodations come in the form of studio, one-, two- and up to four-bedroom cottages and villas. Most guest rooms include fully-equipped kitchens, dining and living areas, laundry facilities and more. With 1,300 deluxe accommodations serving up views of the beach, bay, fairways and village, Sandestin offers a variety of options.
5. Stay a Week and Never Eat at the Same Place Twice! With more than a dozen restaurants on resort property, not only will you never go hungry, your palate will never get bored! From the beachside fare of The Beach House, to the family friendly atmosphere at The Village of Baytowne Wharf, it is all within reach. Even celebrate the end of each day in a family friendly way at Marina Bar & Grill, where sunset is celebrated with the ringing of the bell and a cannon shot. There you can also visit Sandestin’s resident Macaw Mary Ann.
The resort is nestled on 2,400 spectacular acres, including seven miles of pristine beach and bay front, 1,300 condominium, villa, town home and hotel accommodations within 30 charming neighborhoods. Sandestin also features championship golf courses, world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, marina, fitness center, spa, 65,000 square feet of meeting space and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a 29-acre village featuring boutique shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and nightlife.
To start planning your vacation to Sandestin, visit here or call 855.635.4342. The resort has several ways to save this season and their reservations staff will work with you to find the best accommodations from the beach to the bay.