Whether you’re adding to your gift list or planning to treat yourself, these splurges will not disappoint. The below list sums up tried-and-true favorites from the New Orleans Mom team, all for under $100 (or close). You’ll see we know just what moms need.
1) Moms need high-quality headphones. For music, work-from-home meetings, and clearly for tuning out our family members, if you go a little over budget you can opt for a noise-cancelling feature.
2) Moms need comfort and efficiency to meet high fashion. Whether we’re chasing after our children or sneaking away for a date night, these are a few of our go-to options.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings ($98)
- Lululemon Align Leggings ($98) and Swiftly Tech Shirt ($78)
- Hola Guava Bags (starting at $89)
3) Moms need stress-reducing aromatherapy. We may not have time to sneak away to the spa, but we can certainly lock ourselves in the bathroom.
- Honeyed Grapefruit Hand Soap and Lotion ($40)
- L’Occitane Lavender Bubble Bath ($39)
- Fancy candles, like Thymes (around $30) or shop local at Wicks ($35)
4) Moms need effective skincare. Let’s face it, we don’t get the sleep we desire, but we’re damn good at hiding it.
5) Moms need some excitement to show up on auto-pilot. These subscription boxes are the perfect trick.
6) Moms need to stay hydrated. All kinds of hydration are equally important for moms.
- Yeti Rambler ($50 for 36oz size)
- Ember Mug ($100 for 10oz size)
- Natural Wines (prices vary, Spirit Wine will curate a case for you)