This Mom Hack is worth its weight in all-day snacks! Last year we purchased this XL Sport Wagon from Academy, featuring the jumbo wheels and amenities plus! It was a bit of a splurge but we knew we would get our money’s worth out of it.
There are currently three colors to choose from and several wagons that are fairly similar. I would warn against the tiny 5-inch or 6-inch tires and opt for these 10-inch all-terrain wheels. We use this wagon for Mardi Gras parades, and it’s perfect! But, it’s also a great beach wagon, so you’ll want the larger wheels that can handle sand a good bit better.
- Two Front Cup-holder Pockets for Mom’s and Dad’s beverages
- Easy fold and unfold for packing and storing (has a clip to hold shut)
- Large wheels, as I mentioned above
- Zip on insulated cooler bag that easily fits a six-pack, a few baby bottles, and sandwiches for lunch
- Loop straps if you need to hang on to a folding chair or umbrella
- Telescoping handle for easy reach
This wagon rolls pretty well and works great to carry all your throws back to the car! Plus a toddler and some other parade accessories! We also used the wagon as a nap zone on the beach. The sides are high enough that a baby can’t climb out. It kept my son out of the sand and in a clean space while he napped last summer under the tent.
We have really enjoyed this XL Sport Wagon. And let’s face it – Mardi Gras-ing with a bunch of kiddos is about as intense of a sport as they come! Storage, snacks, and naps galore!