Disclosure :: this post is sponsored by Little Fins.
Little Fins Swim Lessons :: Book Today!
If you are looking for swim lessons in New Orleans, you have come to the right place. Little Fins Swim Academy offers swim lessons starting at 10 months old and up! Classes are small with just 2 or 3 students per instructor and structured like a semi-private lesson so that each child receives the attention they need to succeed! Little Fins Swim Academy has been voted the #1 swim lesson program in New Orleans many times since its opening in 2013. Classes sell out quickly, so it’s a good idea to register early to save your spot!
Each class allows a waitlist of 3 additional students in the event a spot for swim lessons opens up. Keep in mind, there’s no charge to join the waitlist.
If you are on the fence about the importance of swim lessons, we strongly encourage you to read this story and understand why swim lessons can be one of the best investments you make. Before you attend the first lesson with your little swimmer, here are helpful tips from Little Fins about what to expect and how to prepare.
Little Fins Swim Classes
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY REMAINING (Book online here)
- August 2023 afternoons :: LIMITED AVAILABILITY (Book online here)
- Saturdays (August) :: LIMITED AVAILABILITY (Book online here)
- September & October afternoons :: LIMITED AVAILABILITY (Book online here)
What’s Included in Little Fins Swim Lessons ::
- All sessions include 8 total classes
- Group classes have 3 student per class
- Shared private lessons have 2 student per class
- All classes take place in Harahan or River Ridge between 3 different pools (all within about a mile of each other)
- Private lessons at your pool are available in a very limited quantity
How to Reach Little Fins Swim Academy
Email :: [email protected]
Website :: www.LittleFins.net
Book online :: HERE