The New Year is often a time of reflection. A time when we can look back at what went well and what we want to do differently this year. The New Year is a time that often holds a lot of hope, as it is a time when we can look forward and be intentional about the future.
Here are 15 New Year’s reflections for you:
- What do I want more of this year?
- What do I want less of?
- What feels important to me this year?
- What from 2022 do I want to bring into 2023?
- What am I most grateful for?
- What lessons did I learn over the past year?
- What areas am I really proud of?
- What areas do I want to improve on?
- What relationships do I want to nurture in 2023?
- What do I want to give to my children this year?
- When do I feel happiest / joyful?
- What is something that I want to implement in my life this year?
- Who are the people that support my growth?
- What is one thing that I want to add to my life?
- What is one way that I want to take care of myself this year?
Thank you for this! You are so smart and wise!