Disclosure :: there are affiliate links embedded below, but we have personally ordered and used these items listed below. If these items are working for us, we figure that they may work for your home, too!
10 Things You Did Not Know You NEEDED Off of Amazon
I am no expert, but I do believe I can single-handedly keep Amazon in business…Year to date 2020, I have placed over 300 orders on Amazon. Not individual item counts, just orders.
My name is Erika, and I am addicted to Amazon.
The items below that I recommended are items I LOVE! You’ll wonder how you have gotten throughout each day without this stuff.
- Simple Modern Insulated Water Bottle – This water bottle keeps my water cold for 24 hours plus. I love other popular brands, but I don’t like the price sometimes. I have several of these cups. They also do not spill when the straw is closed. My son has the smaller version for school and it keeps his water cold all day.
- 5Strands Standard Package – food intolerance test – low price. A lot of times, it is on Amazon’s lightning deals. I took this test a few weeks ago and got my report back within 5 days. It is crazy to see how many things my body does not absorb well that I drink and eat every day. The only downside is you have to cut some of your hair, but it only requires you to cut 15 strands.
- Baseboard Buddy – this handy little item makes it easy to clean your baseboards and molding. No more crawling on your hands and knees and no more ladders for the molding.
- Outdoor Outlet and Timer Stake– if you are like me and my family, we love to decorate for any holiday or just decorate the yard with lights and inflatables. This stake outlet and timer allows for us to plug in multiple items and set a timer for dusk/dawn etc. It has a sensor built-in for dusk to dawn automation.
- Toilet Night Light – not much to say here except if you have boys, this is a must for those nighttime bathroom trips.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – I am on the computer 8+ hours a day and these have greatly reduced the headaches I was getting from staring at the screen for so long. They are also stylish and sturdy. I love to put them on for zoom calls when I don’t want to put eye makeup on – they make me look more put together.
- Night Light and Floating Pool Light with Remote – this night light is so much fun. There are many modes and color options. The best part is if the power goes out it stays on! When Hurricane Zeta left us without power for 3 days, we used this light for everything! It also floats in the pool if you have one – a fun idea for parties.
- Bug Zapper – it actually works! It plugs into a standard plug and attracts bugs with the blue light. I clean it out so much because it fills up with fruit flies etc way too fast.
- Most Flattering Swimsuit – EVER – I have this suit in 4 colors and get so many compliments on it. I suffer from a midsection that I am not a huge fan of and this swimsuit flattens me out and looks amazing. It also has a mesh front for a little extra sass in a one-piece suit.
- Seeds for Gardening – want to start a garden – veggie, fruit, etc but are unsure where to start and what to buy. I love this seed pack with 55 varieties. You can plant based on not only your taste but also by location, time of year, etc.