Disclosure :: This post is sponsored by Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
Experience the Top Rated Resort on Florida’s Gulf Coast this Summer
Located in the heart of Florida’s Panhandle is the iconic Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, rated the #1 Resort in Destin by U.S. News and World Report and universally recognized as the finest resort on the Emerald Coast.
There is something for everyone at the resort. Lounge all day and relax by soaking up the sun and splashing in the crystal clear emerald waters, or get up and get moving with a multitude of exciting activities like YOLO boarding, kayaking, waverunner rentals, parasailing and more.
Sandestin offers more complimentary amenities than any other resort in Northwest Florida including daily bicycle rentals, access to the Tennis Center courts, fitness center and boogie boards. Plus, enjoy entertainment and events all summer long with movie nights, luaus, fireworks, concerts, live music Fridays, family fishing tournaments and more. The days just don’t seem long enough to enjoy everything Sandestin has to offer.
Sandestin also offers Club KZ, noted as one of the top children’s programs in the world by USA Today. Club KZ provides children an exciting setting to explore the world around them and let their dreams run wild as they discover the inexhaustible beauty of the resort’s natural surroundings. The program gives a unique opportunity for children to learn valuable skills and make new friends through kid programs that are entertaining, educational and just plain FUN! The quality Sandestin staff is responsible for a safe and secure environment that allows children to focus on a fun-filled experience while nurturing the values of trust, respect, honesty and friendship. On your next Sandestin getaway, join the exciting and friendly Club KZ staff for fun and interactive games and activities that explore the culture and wildlife of our great Emerald Coast destination.
The Village of Baytowne Wharf is considered the center of activity at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. Enjoy shopping and a number of great dining options throughout the Village. Kids will love Baytowne Adventure Zone with cool activities like a ropes course, rock climbing wall, zip-line, Blast Arcade and more.
Time spent on Sandestin’s world-famous beaches with their white sand and warm emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, is priceless! And, with a full array of beach services, it is effortless as well. It’s also easier than ever to visit this paradise with direct flights from New Orleans to Northwest Florida or just a quick drive.
To start planning your vacation to Sandestin and to receive 25% off accommodations this summer, visit here or call 855.267.5778 and use promo code SUMR17. The resort has several ways to save this season and their reservations staff will work with you to find the best accommodations from the beach to the bay.
- Hot Dates & Rates starting at $99. (code: HOT)
- 25% OFF when booking 21 days in advance. (code: SUMR17)
- 20% OFF when you stay weekdays. (code: BEACH)
- 15% OFF in May. (code: MAY17)
- Sunday Cinema: Enjoy a movie on the Events Plaza lawn.
- HydroFlight Mondays: Enjoy three shows from fly-board extraordinaire Ben Merrell over the lagoon!
- Sandestin Luaus: On Tuesday evenings enjoy delicious Hawaiian cuisine, live music, a bonfire, limbo, face painting, bounce house, other kids’ activities and much more.
- Boomin’ Tuesdays: Enjoy lawn games and inflatables at the Events Plaza. Light up the night with Fireworks at 9:15pm over the Lagoon.
- Family Fishing Tournaments: On Wednesdays come to Baytowne Marina Bait Shop to receive your fishing rod. The family to catch the biggest fish and provide a picture to the bait shop when they are done receives a PRIZE!
- Wednesday Night Concerts: Enjoy live music and musicians to entertain all on the Village lawn.
- Magical Thursdays: Magic Show performed by Captain Davy.
- Live Music Fridays: Enjoy live music at Marina Bar & Grill.
- Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-29: Enjoy bands on the Events Plaza stage from 7-9 p.m. each night. Children’s activities will be featured in the Events Plaza from 6-9 p.m. on Sunday night, and then we will light up the sky above the lagoon with a patriotic fireworks show at 9:15 p.m. On Monday, the Village will host a Memorial Day program right before sunset, presented by Sandestin veterans, including a special performance.
- 15th Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic, June 21-25: Northwest Florida’s most successful entry into world-class sport fishing tournaments. It remains one of the richest on the Gulf Coast attracting major players from across the globe. In 2016, the ECBC set not only a tournament record but the new Gulf Coast record for largest prize purse in history with an impressive $1.95 million. With cash categories for billfish dolphin, tuna, and wahoo as well as individual angler trophies, fishermen have a multitude of ways to make Destin fishing tournament history! Anglers and spectators will also enjoy nightly entertainment and activities, including a live cooking demonstration, fireworks and live music on Friday. Admission is free and open to the public. For more information visit Fishecbc.com.
- 4th of July: Enjoy a 4th of July BBQ perfect for the whole family! Delicious barbeque favorites, live entertainment, face painting, bounce house and much more! Or enjoy a day of fun in the sun, an evening that lights up the sky and family activities at The Village. There will be a host of kids’ activities, including kids’ crafts, face painting, and balloon sculpting. Live music will be from 6-9 p.m. and Sandestin will light up the sky over the lagoon with a 4th of July Fireworks Celebration at 9:15 p.m.