Today on the blog we are thrilled to bring you a fun, lighthearted series in preparation for summer! It’s starting to warm up, the days are longer, the kids are taking swim lessons and we’re gearing up for … summer barbecue season! We don’t know about you all, but our team loves nothing more than relaxing with family and friends during these slower New Orleans days. We are thrilled to partner with Langenstein’s and Touro Infirmary as sponsors to bring you “Girl Vs. Grill,” a collection of online summer recipes that will culminate with two in person events in May. We hope you will take inspiration from these recipes, register for the dietitian led shopping tours on May 14 and join us for an interactive learning (and shopping) experience. As always, there will be swag … this time it will just be centered around creating the perfect summer grilling party!
Top 10 Items For Your Summer BBQ Available at Langenstein’s!
1. Cook with the finest! We carry only USDA Choice and Prime Meat which is simply the best for your BBQ.
2. Organic veggies add a pop of color to the plate and extra nutrition
3. Go au natural with Antibiotic Free Chicken
4. ♫ ♫ Give me some baby back, baby back, baby back, baby Back Ribs. ♫ ♫
5. Another great option is Marciantes fresh sausages
6. Don’t forget the sauces, we recommend The Shed BBQ Sauce!
7. No BBQ without Langenstein’s Creole or Home-style Potato Salad
8. No party is complete without our Original Better Cheddar and LePopeye dips! These are great, simple serving items to old your party over until the main course.
9. Want to add a little spice to your BBQ? Try out Jalapeno Poppers as an appetizer.
10. And last but not least, quench your thirst with a Abita Strawberry which is always a summer favorite!