Disclosure :: This post is sponsored by Bryan Subaru.
Bryan Subaru is Open and Working to Safely Serve the Public
The presence of COVID-19 has changed countless things in the world. Stay at home orders are in place, graduations have been canceled and many things are on hold. The above stated, essential workers still need transportation, car leases end, cars break down and need service. Bryan Subaru is here to serve you in the safest way possible.
Safety Improvements For In Person Visits ::
- The dealership is a handshake free zone.
- Social distancing is practiced and supported.
- Hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap is available for use
- Deep cleaning nightly of high-contact areas such as door handles, desk surfaces and tables.
- Purchasing additional disinfectant wipes and cleaning supplies whereby members of staff will assist in cleaning these high-contact areas throughout each day.
- Installation of plexi-glass sneeze guards on all Sales Consultant desks, Service Advisor stations and cashier desks, as well as hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the dealership.
- Service Technicians sanitize customer vehicles before performing repairs and maintenance, as well as after the completion of the work. Techs wear gloves and masks while servicing vehicles.
Shop Online and Obtain a New Vehicle Contact Free ::
- You can shop online and then schedule at work or home test drives or appraisals.
- Virtual financing and e-contracting is available.
- No contact sales and home delivery available.
Service Your Vehicle ::
- Bryan Subaru is open for maintenance and service.
- Pick up and delivery for vehicle service can be scheduled
- Mobile repairs are available
- Loaner vehicles are available.
If you need a new vehicle or in need of service we hope you will give our friends and sponsors at Bryan Subaru a call!
NEW CAR SALES :: 877-344-8623
USED CAR SALE :: 855-875-7894
Service :: 888-317-6194
Parts :: 888-664-440