Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Touro. We loved celebrating 100 Years of Babies with them and we are thrilled to share information about this FREE celebration with you!
Join Touro For Their Centennial Celebration
New Orleans is a city that values tradition and history and prides itself on the strength and vibrancy of our local community. No institution embodies this enduring New Orleans spirit more than Touro. They are known for delivering generations of New Orleanians, a tradition that we will continue for generations to come.
Join Touro for a FREE community celebration with live music, food, and family-friendly fun as they celebrate the hospital where New Orleans comes from.
****This is a free community event but Touro will be accepting diaper donations for New Orleans moms and babies.****
Join The Celebration! What You Should Know Before You Go:
- When: Saturday, December 3rd from 10 am to 2 pm
- Where: On the Touro Campus at the corner of Louisiana Avenue and Prytania Street. Enter on Delachaise Street.
- How much is it to attend?: The event is FREE however Touro would be honored if you would consider bring diapers as a donation to support New Orleans moms and babies.
- What fun is in store?:
- Live performances by Jenn Howard Band and Irma Thomas
- Special appearances by local leaders and New Orleans legends
- Family-friendly activities including a special kids’ zone