Moms look like their mom cars
Some people think pets resemble their owners (or vice versa). A few might think couples start to look alike the longer they are together. I have figured out that moms start to gradually look like their mommy car, SUV, minivan, or even pick up truck. This, without a doubt, includes me.
My mom vehicle: 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Me: 1985 Chalmation Mother.
The following 10 reasons are why I’m twinning with my mommy ride:
- The first and MOST obvious… Hot. Mess. Express. I’m not sure how SO MUCH STUFF accumulates in my vehicle or why there’s always one random sock, under a seat, next to an empty bag of chips. As for me, I’m just a typical hot mess mom. If you see me dropping off the kids and looking like I just woke up, it’s because I did.
- My Pathfinder could always use a good washing! As for me… I’ll just take a moment to, personally, thank the inventor of dry shampoo.
- When clean, we both look shiny and new. Most people don’t even recognize us.
- My SUV usually looks much older than it is. As. Do. I.
- At some point, we’ve both had kids inside of us. Now, we can’t get them away from us.
- You can count on hearing the Frozen 2 soundtrack coming from one or the other.
- Some days the kids love us. Some days the kids are puking on us.
- We’re both running on fumes. (Literally)
- We both have a little too much junk in the trunk.
- Small things keep breaking. Nothing major. It doesn’t need to go to the shop. Which reminds me… I need to make my annual OBGYN appointment