Disclosure :: This post is sponsored by the American Heart Association.
Join the American Heart Association for a Virtual COVID-19 Community Dialogue
Many people within our communities are searching for information around COVID-19, including how the virus impacts those with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or those who have suffered a stroke. The American Heart Association is hosting a virtual COVID-19 Community Dialogue series for Louisiana convening healthcare experts, engaging AHA leaders and sharing resources to make your voice heard.
Do you want to learn more about AHA’s local, regional and national response? Do you want to hear the most up-to-date critical information from local medical professionals? Do you want to learn ways that you can address health equity through policy change?
Join us on May 13th at 12 noon for a COVID-19 Community Dialogue, powered by Zoom.
Speakers will include:
- Jessica Donze Black, AHA National Vice President, Community Health
- Kenny Cole, System VP, Clinical Improvement
- Eric Griggs, Health & Wellness Ambassador
- Bruce Inverso, AHA Southeast Senior Vice President, Health Strategies
- Tamuella “Tami” Singleton, Chief, Pediatric Hematology
- Tiffany Wesley, Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn what heart disease and stroke patients and/or survivors should do to protect themselves amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and how we can build a healthier future for all Louisianians.
LAhealth to register.