Disclosure: Another New Year is unbelievably right around the corner but we truly believe that there is never a reason to wait to start working on your own personal heath and fitness. With that in mind we have partnered with Premier Fitness to bring you this sponsored post.
Premier Fitness has defied tradition and has given new meaning to the word fitness. We have packed over 25 years of industry insight, management expertise and member feedback into the finest fitness facility ever established in the New Orleans area. The result is an uncommon blend of aesthetic sensibility with uncompromising service, specifically designed to bridge the gap between intimidation and confidence. At Premier Fitness we will do as much for your individuality as for your body.
What everyone (especially moms) should consider when beginning a fitness program:
- Join a “Club” not a “Gym” :: At Premier Fitness, you belong; you’re not just a number, you’re everything. We take pride in striving to help every member reach their personal wellness goals. When you join Premier, you’re committed to a lifestyle that we will regularly encourage you to maintain.
- Location and Hours :: A gym is worth very little if it is not convenient and accessible at the times that you need it to be. Premier Fitness is conveniently located on Airline Drive in Old Metairie near Causeway Boulevard with easy access from all of the greater New Orleans area. We’re 10 minutes from Uptown, CBD, Lakeview, Harahan and Kenner. Premier Fitness is open 7 days a week. 5:00am – 10:00pm Monday – Thursday, 5:00am – 8:00pm on Friday, 8:00am – 8:00pm on Saturday and 8:00am – 4:00pm on Sunday.
- Group Exercise Classes :: Group exercise classes can help you vary your routine and keep you energized, engaged and excited about your workouts. Premier Fitness has over 50 classes every week that are included in your monthly fee, including BodyPump, CXWORX, Spinning, Yoga, Pilates, Bootcamp and so many more. Our group classes are for all fitness levels. We offer multiple studios to keep class sizes down and your experience more private.
- Child Care :: At Premier Fitness we acknowledge our moms’ most prized possessions are their babies. We take pride in our childcare programming, allowing you the time needed to grab a workout while your children have fun at “Premier Kids.” We offer up to 1.5 hours of childcare per day and even hold a “Fun Night Out” once a month from 6:00 -10:00pm where your kids will enjoy games, art, crafts, pizza and more. While childcare is not free, it is available at a very inexpensive rate.
- What’s included :: At Premier Fitness, you’ll have access to our men’s and women’s private lounges, change rooms, showers, steam rooms, hot tubs and complimentary refreshing frozen towels. You also have access to a full service spa with massage, skin care and tanning as well as an all-natural smoothie bar to help quench your thirst after a hard workout. All with the convenience of charging to your Premier House Account with no food and beverage minimum.
This holiday season we want to give the gift of wellness. For the rest of the month of December we’re extending a magical special to all moms. Join Premier and receive a FREE Initiation Fee, a free Child Care Pass and a free Personal Training Session with the code “FITNOLAMOMS.” We also have a added bonus: Reward yourself and reinvest in your own health. If you workout 12 times within your first 30 days of joining, we will give your Initiation Fee back. If your not sure if you’re ready to make the commitment? Premier can handle that, too : for a risk-free, no strings attached FREE 2 weeks, fill out your contact info HERE and ask for Bret.
We’ve barely scratched the surface of what’s available for you at Premier Fitness. We encourage you to visit for a personal tour or check us out online. Call Bret Gervais at (504) 304-4200 for more information or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, foursquare, Google and Yelp. We would love to connect with you!
Are you excited about starting out the New Year right at Premier Fitness? Please enter below for a chance to win a 3 month membership for yourself AND a friend (could be a spouse, best friend, or even a neighbor). Please note: current Premier Fitness Members are not eligible to win.
Bret Gervais is from Chalmette, Louisiana and a graduate of Holy Cross High School and attended Delgado Community College. He has worked at Premier Fitness for the past five years where he has served as the Membership Sales Director. Bret comes from a large family of three brothers and twin sisters. He has always had a passion for fitness and staying active and can be seen regularly at the club taking classes with other members at Premier. In his spare time, Bret enjoys traveling and supporting all of the New Orleans sports in the area. He hopes he can share his interest for staying active and living a healthy lifestyle with new and old members of Premier Fitness.