After that cool
front day last week, and in hopes of temperatures continuing to drop within the upcoming weeks, it’s time to start breaking out all the Fall recipes. Soup, stew and chili will be replacing the lighter meals of summer, and of course we will be making all things apple and pumpkin as well. Here are my favorite recipes to celebrate the season.
1. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal is hearty, healthy and completely hands-free to make.
2. Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal can be assembled the night before and stuck in the oven in the morning for a warm breakfast.
3. Pumpkin Oat Muffins are a staple in our house for breakfast, snacks and dessert.
4. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are not as healthy as the above muffins, but satisfyingly indulgent like the popular coffee shop version.
5. Applesauce Muffins are nicely spiced, moist, made with whole wheat flour and taste like Autumn in muffin form.
6. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Pioneer Woman, enough said.
7. Pumpkin French Toast Bake can be assembled, refrigerated all night, then baked in the morning for a warm breakfast you will want to eat all year long.
8. This Cooking Light Pumpkin Bread is my favorite I have had anywhere.
9. Pumpkin Pancakes are a fun Fall twist on the classic breakfast.
10. Pumpkin Granola is delicious in a bowl of milk, on top of a cup of yogurt, or to eat plain.
11. These coffee shop knock-off Pumpkin Scones are AMAZING!
12. This Green Well Salad is packed with grapes, pears, nuts, goat cheese, dried cherries and caramelized onions in a maple balsamic vinaigrette.
13. This Fall Harvest Salad showcases apples, kale, parmesan and nuts in a maple balsamic vinaigrette.
14. Crispy Kale Roasted Autumn Salad with Brie Grilled Cheese Croutons is a little involved for a salad, but is well worth your time.
15. This Harvest Cobb Salad with roasted squash, apples, pepitas, chicken, bacon, eggs and avocado is a hearty dinner salad.
16. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are super quick and easy to make at home and you can control the sugar (or use natural sweetener options) when you make it yourself.
17. Apple Cider Moscow Mule is crisp and refreshing.
18. Apple Cider Old Fashioned is my official cocktail of Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving.
19. Pumpkin Energy Bites are the perfect portable snack made of healthy ingredients.
20. Pumpkin Dip with apple slices is fun for kids and adults alike.
21. Homemade Applesauce tastes so much better than store-bought.
22. Apple Chips are a fun and healthy snack to make with kids.
23. Harvest Chex Mix is a fun and festive snack for parties or after school.
24. I make a batch of Pumpkin Butter every Fall and can it to hand out as Friendsgiving favors or Christmas presents.
25. Pumpkin Beer Pretzels with Chipotle Queso for when you’re feeling a little extra in the kitchen.
26. Pumpkin Pasta with Turkey Sausage is the perfect pairing of creamy, slightly sweet and savory flavors.
27. Pumpkin Soup with Turkey Sausage Has stove-top, pressure cooker and slow cooker instructions making it super easy, skip the turkey sausage for vegetarians.
28. Velvety Butternut Squash Soup is a classic Autumn staple.
29. With smoked Gouda, pumpkin and roasted vegetables this Pumpkin Mac and Cheese with Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower is what my Fall dreams are made of.
30. This Butternut Squash Lasagna is delicious as is, or I’ve also made it with the addition of crumbled sausage and spinach.
31. Sheet Pan Brats and Vegetables brings all the Oktoberfest vibes into your kitchen.
32. Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is simple yet elegant, the perfect meal for Fall dinner parties.
33. Pressure Cooker Beef Stew brings all the classic flavors, in a fraction of the time.
34. Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili is a crowd-pleasing favorite in our house.
35. Classic Chili is the quintessential meal of all football parties.
36. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili is a fun twist on a classic chili.
37. Pumpkin Chili is another great seasonal variation.
38. There is something magical about the pairing of spicy chipotle paired with sweet potatoes and black beans in this Chipotle Turkey Chili with Sweet Potatoes and Black Beans.
39. Zuppa Toscana is my absolute favorite soup ever.
40. Slow Cooker or Pressure Cooker Chicken, Kale and White Bean Soup is light, healthy and soothes the soul.
41. Chicken Tortilla Soup is another well-beloved classic.
42. Nothing screams Fall like a classic Apple Cake.
43. Apple Crisp is a less indulgent, yet still delicious Fall dessert.
44. Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake is the epitome of decadent pumpkin richness.
45. Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies are the unanimous favorite cookie in my house.
46. Pumpkin Cobbler is in my top 5 favorite desserts and it’s super simple and not completely awful for you.
47. Sometimes you just need a classic Pumpkin Pie.
48. When you’re feeling a little extra these Pumpkin Whoopie Pies have you covered.
49. These Baked Apples are a great dessert option for the health-conscious.
50. You may look at the ingredients in these Apple Dumplings think EEEEEEW! Trust me on this, these are not healthy but they are oh so easy and delicious!